Sanctuary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary Guild Forum

2 posters

How to improve the Guild and make it better?

aikou
    aikou
    Admin

How to improve the Guild and make it better? Empty How to improve the Guild and make it better?

Post  aikou Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:21 pm

Just want to know you people think as a family member of sanctuary feel free to post the thing you like/dislike about the guild and how can we improve them thank ^^
    Valerie
    Valerie
    Admin

How to improve the Guild and make it better? Empty Re: How to improve the Guild and make it better?

Post  Valerie Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:54 pm

aikou wrote:Just want to know you people think as a family member of sanctuary feel free to post the thing you like/dislike about the guild and how can we improve them thank ^^

Dislike: The Guild Leader aka aikou

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    aikou
    aikou
    Admin

How to improve the Guild and make it better? Empty Re: How to improve the Guild and make it better?

Post  aikou Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:33 pm

Valerie wrote:
    aikou wrote:Just want to know you people think as a family member of sanctuary feel free to post the thing you like/dislike about the guild and how can we improve them thank ^^

Dislike: The Guild Leader aka aikou

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

WHy do you hate me ? You should love me and * hug * me <3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:08 am